How are they effective?
- Brand Awareness
- Repeat exposure
- New Customer or Account Generation
- Public Relations
- Employee Relations & Events
- New Product or Service Introduction
- Employee Service Awards
- Customer Referrals
Key advantages of using promotional products are the “frequency of exposure”. The more the item is used and the logo message is exposed to the user, the lower the cost per impression for the advertiser. Which poses the question… how long have you had that promotional coffee cup for now?
What Promotional Products are most popular?
The top 10 categories for 2017:
1. Promotional Apparel
2. Writing Instruments
5. Desk Accessories
8. Computer/Electronic Accessories
9. Sporting Goods
10. Automotive accessories
The Simple Facts
- It is the only form of advertising that the recipient may ask for more.
- Has the highest retention level of any advertising for recognition of the advertiser or product.
- Recipients of promotional products have a significantly more positive image of a company than those who do not receive promotional products
Still not convinced?
Next time you meet at the coffee machine in your office, favorite café or even your desk, take a closer look around you.
In fact, what are you drinking out of now while you are reading this?
Promotional Products are everywhere!
Each day we are bombarded with advertising on TV, radio and billboards in order to promote brand awareness. And statistics show they work.
…However they come at a high price!
Promotional Products provide an affordable advertising medium which leaves a lasting memory for your “Brand”
These products are used to promote a product, a service or company program and with a good marketing strategy can provide a real return on your investment.
The Hard Facts:
- 75% of participants could recall the name of the advertiser on the promotional product that they received in the past 12 months.
- 51% of participants in the study did business with the advertiser after receiving the promotional product.
- 54% of participants reported having a more favorable impression of the advertiser since receiving the item.
- 72% of those who used the promotional product that they had received said that they used it at least once a week.
- 40% used it at least once a day.
- 55% of participants generally kept their promotional products for more than a year.
- 25% of participants kept the promotional product that they had received for at least six months.
- 65% of those who received a promotional product said that they thought the item was useful.
- 35% kept the promotional product on their desk because they thought it was useful.